Add me as a friend Learn more
All the users visiting YOUTELLBIO Website should read the Notice carefully. Users may choose not to visit YOUTELLBIO Website, but the acts of users visiting YOUTELLBIO Website shall be considered as having accepted all the contents of the Notice.
1.YOUTELLBIO Website shall neither be held accountable, nor be legally liable, for any and all accidents, negligence, breach of contracts, slander, or infringement of copyrights or intellectual property rights caused by using search engines and the losses incurred therefrom (including infection of computer viruses arising from download) other than the service terms stated in YOUTELLBIO Website.
2. Any and all information, products and services obtained from website link of search engines are collected automatically by YOUTELLBIO Website, and YOUTELLBIO Website shall neither bear responsibility, nor be legally liable, for their legality.
3. Any and all contents obtained via search engines do not reflect opinions of YOUTELLBIO Website.
4. Users shall use search engines at their own risk. YOUTELLBIO Website does not make representation by any means whatsoever that the search results meet requirements of users and the search service is uninterrupted, and does not guarantee the safety, correctness, promptness and legality of search results. In the event that users can not use YOUTELLBIO Website properly for such technical reasons as situations of network and communication lines, YOUTELLBIO Website shall not be legally liable.
5. YOUTELLBIO Website respects and protects personal privacy rights of all the users visiting YOUTELLBIO Website. Unless permitted by users in person or required by relevant laws, YOUTELLBIO Website will not disclose or divulge, to any third party, such personal data for user registration as user name and E-mail address. Key words entered by users while using search engines shall not be considered as personal privacy data of users.
6. If any website does not desire to be searched via YOUTELLBIO Website, it shall notify service website or YOUTELLBIO Website timely or add an exclusion mark in its website based on Robots Exclusion Protocol; otherwise, YOUTELLBIO Website will consider it as an inclusion website.
7. In the event that any unit or individual thinks that any content in YOUTELLBIO Website may be suspected of infringing its legal rights and interests, it shall timely send to service website or YOUTELLBIO Website a written statement, which is attached with identity certificates, ownership certificates and detailed proofs of infringement, and YOUTELLBIO Website will remove the alleged content of infringement as soon as possible upon receipt of the aforesaid legal instruments.